Terms & Conditions
Individuals entering this race agree to the following terms and conditions:
By entering this event, I agree to this event’s terms and conditions, which include details of my cancellation rights. I also understand that I am entering in to a contract with the race organisers.
I agree and abide by the rules of UK Athletics and the event. I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event. I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions should circumstances require.
I declare that I am an amateur as defined by UK Athletics. I agree to abide by the current laws of competition of UK Athletics. I declare that I will run entirely at my own risk.
We will be taking photos at the Regency 10k run. These images will be used by the organisers to share news about the event, and to publicise future events. Images may be used in press releases, printed publicity and published on the Regency 10k run’s Facebook and Twitter pages. The images will be stored securely and will be deleted when no longer required. If you would prefer for you or your child not to be photographed, or if you wish to have an image deleted or removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Runners who cannot make the race for any reason, including travel arrangements and injury, will not be refunded.
In the unlikely event we need to cancel the event, entry fees will only be refundable at the sole discretion of the organisers, or we may opt to transfer to another date.
Trophies and Prizes
1. Prizes will be awarded on the basis of the official ‘gun times’ in accordance with UKA Rules of Competition.
2. Veterans are eligible for open individual prizes.
3. Runners will only be awarded one individual prize of the highest prize value.
4. Where open prizes are won by veterans, the first veteran to finish in each age category who has not already qualified for an open prize will receive the age group prize.
5. All prize winners will be displayed on the event website within 14 days of the race.
6. Age on race day determines age category entitlement.
7. There are only individual prizes; no team prizes.
8. All prizes and categories listed are subject to amendment.
9. Prizes will only be awarded based on the information submitted through the formal entry process. If runners have failed to supply any information relevant to the prize awards, then the data may not be included in the results after the race and they may not receive the relevant prize that could have been eligible for. It is the runners’ responsibility to ensure their entrant data is submitted accurately.
10. Any runner falsely claiming a prize through their entry data, by claiming to be someone else, or by any other fraudulent method will result in the prize being withdrawn from them and the runner will be reported to UK Athletics.
11. All prizes must be collected within 4 weeks immediately following race day.
12. All appeals and correspondence to be addressed to the Race Director and sent to email@example.com. The decision of the Race Referee shall be final.