Proceeds from this event are donated to good causes. We typically raise over £20,000 each year and over £300,000 in total. Below are examples of organisations that have benefited; whilst the majority of proceeds stay locally, we occasionally support national causes.
- Adventure Activities for All Abilities
- Bath Place Community Venture
- Double R
- Round Oak School Sports Team
- Spa Theatre Company
- 1st/12th Leamington Trinity Scout Group
- Radford Scout Group
- Leamington Army Cadets
- Sunbeams Preschool
- Riding for the Disabled
- Coventry and Warwickshire Air Ambulance
- Warwick Hospital Children’s Ward
- Women’s Refuge
- Acorns Children’s Hospice
- The Alzheimer’s Society
- Cancer Research UK
- Macmillan Nurses
- Leamington and Warwick Sea Cadets
- Myton Hospice
- Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Ridgeway Special School
- CLIC Sargent Cancer Care
- Samantha Dickson Research Trust
Donations from last year’s cancelled Regency 10K Run have gone towards helping one of the town’s charities meet increasing demand for food packages.
An all-age special educational needs school in Warwick has officially opened its new £55,000 adventure playground and will be known as The Bethell Adventure Playground.
St Pauls School in Leamington were able to complete their music programme with a variety of musical instruments including djembe drums and recorders
A charity that helps the homeless and the vulnerable in the Warwick District has been given a helping hand this Christmas thanks to a kind donation.